Pro-Soccer Minis is a fun and enjoyable class to introduce our pre-school children to the world of movement using colourful and safe equipment centred on the use of a ball. Pro-Soccer Minis is the perfect start to the various levels of soccer coaching on offer at our complex.
Our sessions are carefully tailored around dynamic and fun themes. Designed to improve children’s motor skills as well as their cognitive skills in a safe environment, our programmes allow your child to interact with other children their own age while participating in a class delivered by our energetic coaches. All our coaches have been checked through Disclosure Scotland.
The classes intend to help children:
• Develop their gross and fine motor skills
• Experience social interaction with peers
• Learn about numbers, colours, shapes, animals and other fun themes
• Recognise and use body parts
• Increase their confidence through positive reinforcement, repetition and
• Understand healthy living
• Strengthen flexibility
Pro-Soccer Minis is an indoor class which may take place outside depending on the weather and pitch availability.